New Recon 4×4 Model Launches From Pleasure-Way
The Adventure Van will be available for purchase in the U.S. this summer as part of a limited production run.
Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd. announced today the release of the Recon 4×4 Adventure Van. Pleasure-Way built the Recon on the Mercedes Benz 2500 4×4 chassis, and it measures 19’5”.
“We are very excited,” stated Dean Rumpel CEO of Pleasure-Way Industries. “The Adventure Van market has been exploding, [and] the demand for us to build our version has been overwhelming.”
New Recon Key Features Include:
- 4 x 100 amp Lithium coach batteries
- 4 x 100 watt solar panels
- 40-gallon fresh water holding tank with ducted heat
- 4-season coach with 3M Thinsulate insulation
- 124 cubic feet of garage storage
- 2 x 10” Touch Screen Control Panels and multiplex wiring
- Truma Aqua Go Comfort Plus Water Heater, Truma Varioheat Furnace, and Truma C 60 Cooler Fridge / Freezer
- 5-Year Coach Warranty
The Recon has an MSRP of $171,600, and will ship to U.S. dealers this summer with a limited production run.