Road Runner Travel Resort
Packed with amenities, including relaxing in paradise, the Road Runner Travel Resort is the perfect place to park.
One thing about RVing is the road never seems to stop running. When there are miles and miles of adventure ahead, you must remind yourself to take a break along the way and enjoy the view around you. But where? At the Road Runner Travel Resort.
Nestled in the beautiful hammock of Florida, the Road Runner Travel Resort sits on 38 acres of natural Florida paradise. Only minutes away from the historical Fort Pierce and Hutchinson Island Beach, you’ll find yourself surrounded by Tiki Bars, ocean-front restaurants, miles of breathtaking shore, and more.
Road Runner Travel Resort Amenities
However, the Road Runner Travel Resort is more than just its location. While the setting is ideal, the facilities and amenities take this park from out of this world to heavenly. Among the many perks of staying include:
- Heated Swimming Pool. Relax in a deck chair or lounge chair with the convenience of changing rooms and bathrooms nearby.
- Charlene’s Coyote Grill. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day with menus that include seafood, steaks, and burgers.
- The Coyote Market. An abundantly stocked convenience store offers wine, food, and RV parts so you never have to leave the comfort of the park for odds and ends.
- Golf Course. Set against pine trees and lakes, this pristine three-hole golf course is the perfect place to take a few swings.
- Lakeside Fishing. Located in the middle of the park is a catch-and-release pond with a dock, bridge, and an island with plenty of shade to fish from.
- Public Laundry Facility. A fully equipped washroom with all the modern conveniences necessary to have your clothes as clean as new.
- Free WiFi Park-Wide. Surf the internet or work from the comfort of your site with free wireless internet available throughout the entire park.
With 452 full hookup sites, finding a place to park your RV has never been easier. There are also plenty of cabins available to rent throughout the park. From rustic cabins to one-bedroom or two-bedroom cabins, you and your family can rest in the comfort of your own oasis. All RV sites are pet-friendly, but pets aren’t allowed inside the cabins.
Things to Do in Fort Pierce, Florida
Part of the Treasure Coast that stretches from the St. Lucie inlet to Sebastian Inlet along the Atlantic coast of Florida, Fort Pierce has plenty of activities to keep you busy while stationed at the Road Runner Travel Resort.
The waterfront downtown area has been revitalized, without sacrificing its old Florida charm, and offers plenty of shopping, dining, and a wide range of entertainment. Whether you’re interested in fishing or diving while exploring the reefs or learning more about the men who trained on the Fort Pierce beaches at the NAVY SEAL Museum, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Book Your Stay Today
Don’t get caught running out of steam on the road, book a stay with Road Runner Travel Resort and recover from the stretch of pavement while enjoying paradise. Explore the Road Runner Travel Resort today and make memories to last a lifetime!