The DMC4101, Dometic’s much-heralded 12-volt DC compressor-style refrigerator, is an exact-fit replacement for the 8-cubic-foot Dometic Americana absorption refrigerators found in many RVs, yet it holds 2 cubic feet more. The sleek, stainless-steel fridge runs off a Dometic-built variable-speed electric compressor that’s digitally controlled. According to the company, the new compressor design not only increases energy efficiency, it runs quieter than traditional RV refrigerators.
• Variable-speed compressor cooling built for mobile travel
• 10.7-cubic-foot storage capacity
• Easy-to-clean glass shelves
• Dual crisper drawers
• Residential-style stainless-steel door
• Digital controls for performance flexibility
• Recessed side pocket latching handle
Depth: 27 1/2″
Height: 59 5/8″
Width: 23 5/8″
Net Weight: 127.89 lbs.
Input Voltage (AC): 120 V
Input Voltage (DC): 12 V
A respected automotive and RV journalist and longtime Trailer Life contributor, Bruce W. Smith has held numerous editorial titles at automotive and boating magazines, and authored more than 1,000 articles, from tech to trailering. He considers his home state of Oregon a paradise for RVing and outdoor adventure.