Coachmen RV is introducing its new, entry-level Mirada 298 as a smaller,
more affordable Class A motorhome that nonetheless retains the towing
capacity, power, storage and amenities of much larger units. With a
length of 31 ½ feet and a GVWR of 16,000 lbs., the Mirada 298 still
boasts a GCWR of 26,000 lbs. that allows it to tow most kinds of
vehicles. Its aerodynamic front cap and lighter weight also coaxes
maximum mileage out of the powerful 6.8L Ford Triton gas engine.
Along with ample storage space inside and out, the
Mirada 298 has a unique floorplan with opposing sofas and table design
that converts to a 96-inch wall-to-wall front sleeping area – a perfect
solution for family travel. The master suite features a marine-inspired
layout with an angled bed.
Coachmen’s Mirada highlights one-of-a-kind interior styling featuring
curved cabinetry, halogen lighting, comfortable plush furniture, and
loads of thoughtful amenities.
Features on the Mirada
- Bunk-bed model with LCD TV
- Space-saving flush sink with cover and flush-mount range
- Ample storage
- Optional surround sound system with DVD player
- One-piece windshield with hidden wipers
- Sight Rite dash for a better look ahead and fewer blind spots
- Exclusive Water Works utility panel for easier water filling, draining and
- No Mess termination system
- Laminated sidewalls with AZDEL SuperLite composite substrate
- Avant-garde interior styling
For more information visit Coachmen RV.