Try Chef Robert Irvine’s Brunswick Stew
An Easy to Make Favorite in Winter
This savory meal of pulled pork and chicken can be made ahead of time in a slow cooker, so you can relax and enjoy your evening. This is a really simple and easy recipe to make, and you will have plenty for the whole family!
What You’ll Need
- 5 to 6-ounce slow cooker
- Cooking Spray
- 16 oz Lloyd’s Shredded Pork in Original BBQ sauce
- 16 oz Del Real Foods Shredded Chicken
- 4 cups frozen Southern-style diced hash brown potatoes
- 2 and 1⁄3 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 12 oz bag frozen baby lima beans
- 1 and 1⁄4 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 12 oz package frozen cut okra
- 12 oz package frozen sweet corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 2 cans (8 oz each) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a slow cooker, stir together all ingredients.
- Cover; cook on high heat setting 5 hours.
Looking for more great recipes for your next trip? Check out our Cooking and Grilling section. It’s filled with fantastic recipes.